Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to read this, he might well be in hospital as a precaution, but we all know that if he was in a bad way, Downing Street would've run with the precaution story any way. From a political/PR standpoint, Johnson going to hospital is not what the government would've wanted, which leads me to believe it's worse than they're letting on, then again his doctor might have read the riot act and told him in no uncertain terms to go to hospital like right now.

Either way, it's worrying on a personal and political level.

It is difficult to read but personally I’m not convinced you take someone to hospital as a ‘precaution’ during a pandemic. As PM he will naturally have access to a level of medical care at home that the rest of us will not so to hospitalise him indicates something serious enough to warrant the negative optics and impact on the currency and stock market.

They won’t go for Raab, he’s not remotely likeable enough.

It will be Raab as that is his cabinet position, plus, johnson said it when he first went ill, also his team trust raab as on the same page as them, they tollerate gove but won't let him near running the show. Hancocks too busy, sunal inexprienced and patel has disapeared.

It is difficult to read but personally I’m not convinced you take someone to hospital as a ‘precaution’ during a pandemic. As PM he will naturally have access to a level of medical care at home that the rest of us will not so to hospitalise him indicates something serious enough to warrant the negative optics and impact on the currency and stock market.

I've put this above already, but the only possible 'precaution' in this scenario is that you don't want there to be a delay to urgent medical care beyond the capability of Downing Street while he's taken from there to a hospital if there's an emergency.

It will be Raab as that is his cabinet position, plus, johnson said it when he first went ill, also his team trust raab as on the same page as them, they tollerate gove but won't let him near running the show. Hancocks too busy, sunal inexprienced and patel has disapeared.

Raab can read? Well that’s an unexpected development.

I've put this above already, but the only possible 'precaution' in this scenario is that you don't want there to be a delay to urgent medical care beyond the capability of Downing Street while he's taken from there to a hospital if there's an emergency.

Reasonable point.

Cummings won’t keep Raab there for long even if it is him by default to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.