Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got a foreboding feeling about this. If he doesn’t make it then a lot of pennies will drop with a lot of people that this is really serious shit.

Sure would, a great % of people don’t recognise a threat or an issue until someone they know becomes victim of it. So sad; whatever you think about him he’s clearly been battling for us and has taken a lot of stress

Sadly some of the twats that live near me, will continue to not give a shit. I live on a development with 400 appartments, and probably 375 are doing as asked, the other 25 sadly don't give a shit.
I’m seeing things on social media in the cities but I must say that round here everyone’s doing their bit, as far as I can see. I saw a lad with a fishing rod when we went for a walk tonight but that’s about it.

Just woke up to this news.
Hope Boris pulls through. Jesus, this thing is fucking the whole world over.

Wouldn't be surprised if Trump gets it TBH.

I’m seeing things on social media in the cities but I must say that round here everyone’s doing their bit
I'm not in a city, just a medium sized town in SE England, not been impressed today, we've had people in our block "moving in" doing multiple trips back and fore bringing stuff in, they've dumped shit they don't want out by our bins, there was a "party" in the next block, (didn't see Kyle thankfully).

Like I said the majority are doing the right thing, but we have some selfish c*nts living amongst us.

Just woke up to this news.
Hope Boris pulls through. Jesus, this thing is fucking the whole world over.

Wouldn't be surprised if Trump gets it TBH.

Trumps pressers have all taken place in a small room in the white house all on the podium side by side,i had more space in mums kitchen as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.