Boris Johnson admitted to hospital - now discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's being admitted and kept in. Doesn't sound good at all. You don't go to hospital when theres a pandemic just for tests.

I work in a hospital. Most of the wards are empty!. Anyone who doesn't need to be there are being cared for at home.

Hope theres good news ahead. Get well soon boris

I’ve got a foreboding feeling about this. If he doesn’t make it then a lot of pennies will drop with a lot of people that this is really serious shit.

Joking aside, we'd be in serious danger if he was anywhere near it, all the pubs would be open from 9am tomorrow.
It doesn’t bear thinking about. I’m sure he’d figure out some way of blaming Covid 19 on “unelected bureaucrats in Brussels”.

I’ve got a foreboding feeling about this. If he doesn’t make it then a lot of pennies will drop with a lot of people that this is really serious shit.
Sadly some of the twats that live near me, will continue to not give a shit. I live on a development with 400 appartments, and probably 375 are doing as asked, the other 25 sadly don't give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.