Boris Johnson

The same Dominic Cummings that ran vote leave and Johnson's election campaign?

Complaining about the impact of leaving and the uselessness of Johnson?

What a weird, hypocritical, scrawny ****!
He's an A grade arsehole. Tries to put out these intellectual deep thinker vibes but look what he's done. Look at the mess under his watch.

This is from Dominic Cummings. What a useless **** !

This is old news and I remember being utterly horrified at the time. It mainly went under the radar but it summed up the situation perfectly.

Cummings laughing at the colossal real impact of brexit. Honestly, one day the impact that psychopath had on the country will become apparent.

You’re too kind to him.

He is and was a useless, lazy, self serving tub of lard.
It was not a definitive comment, just about his failure to grasp the import of Brexit. Your comment is closer to the all encompassing summary. He was not completely useless: as Mayor of London he realised his chance and screwed billions out of the treasury for that city on transport and other projects. I blame the treasury for doing something that was to the detriment of the rest of us.
He was typical of his type: rich, well educated and connected he thought he was ‘owed’ the office of PM. Cameron was another like that. Arrogant arses, basically.

It was not a definitive comment, just about his failure to grasp the import of Brexit. Your comment is closer to the all encompassing summary. He was not completely useless: as Mayor of London he realised his chance and screwed billions out of the treasury for that city on transport and other projects. I blame the treasury for doing something that was to the detriment of the rest of us.
He was typical of his type: rich, well educated and connected he thought he was ‘owed’ the office of PM. Cameron was another like that. Arrogant arses, basically.
The buffoon is/was an opportunist.

He was originally in favour of staying in the EU, but when he saw that the referendum result was likely to be close, he hitched his rail to the leave campaign, as he knew that a result in favour of leaving would afford him greater opportunity to become PM.

An office that proved well beyond his abilities.

As Mayor of London he closed 65 Police Stations, 10 Fire Stations ( meaning the loss of 550 fire fighters and 13 pumps ) and blew £43m of public money on a fantasy Garden Bridge project that never happened. Thats just off the top of my head. I don't even think he was a Mayor that was good for London.

The buffoon is/was an opportunist.

He was originally in favour of staying in the EU, but when he saw that the referendum result was likely to be close, he hitched his rail to the leave campaign, as he knew that a result in favour of leaving would afford him greater opportunity to become PM.

An office that proved well beyond his abilities.
It was even worse than that. People close to him have stated that he didn’t actually want to leave the EU. He thought it would be a close win for remain and his reputation would be enhanced by his campaigning. He was ashen faced on the morning after the referendum.

He’s the most incompetent Prime Minister in British history. Worse than Truss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.