Borna Sosa

Dude, stop trying to introduce a strawman argument here. For the avoidance of doubt...

Kolarov was a technically gifted player, but seriously let down by his lack of pace. Using artistic licence I compared his speed to a stoned slug & a three toed sloth. These are facts.

Now for the outright lies: YOU claimed I said Kolarov was shit. Where did I claim this?
You said it as much as I said Kolarov was the best left back in our history.

Just out of interest, which other good players do you compare to a sloth?

You said it as much as I said Kolarov was the best left back in our history.

Just out of interest, which other good players do you compare to a sloth?
Lifetime/history whatever. You can split hairs all you want, but it doesn't deflect that you believe Kolarov is the best City LB in your lifetime. I disagreed based on his serious lack of pace. These are the facts. So back to your lies...

Where did I claim Kolarov was shit?

Lifetime/history whatever. You can split hairs all you want, but it doesn't deflect that you believe Kolarov is the best City LB in your lifetime. I disagreed based on his serious lack of pace. These are the facts. So back to your lies...

Where did I claim Kolarov was shit?
We’re getting nowhere. I asked you which other players you rated that you compared to sloths. You won’t answer, so shall we leave it?

I'm not arsed discussing other players with you. I just want to know why you lied about what I said?
I don’t believe I have. We are both somewhat guilty of hyperbole.

We’ve ascertained that I haven‘t “ad hominemed” you as you were talking dribble to me.

We’ve also ascertained that I haven’t been alive for the duration of our club’s lifespan.

We now just need to ascertain whether a player can be anything but shit when compared to a sloth.

I don’t believe I have. We are both somewhat guilty of hyperbole.

We’ve ascertained that I haven‘t “ad hominemed” you as you were talking dribble to me.

We’ve also ascertained that I haven’t been alive for the duration of our club’s lifespan.

We now just need to ascertain whether a player can be anything but shit when compared to a sloth.
No, we just need to ascertain why you made up a direct lie about what I said, when all I criticised Kolarov for was his abject lack of pace?

I've no interest with comparing any other player's pace to creatures in the animal kingdom with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.