Borna Sosa

No, we just need to ascertain why you made up a direct lie about what I said, when all I criticised Kolarov for was his abject lack of pace?

I've no interest with comparing any other player's pace to creatures in the animal kingdom with you.
So why did you compare Kolarov to one? Is he some kind of outlier to you?

I used artistic licence to illustrate how slow Kolarov seemed to me. At no point did I call him shit.

So again, why did you lie & completely fabricate something that I patently didn't say? :-/
You can only compare one player to an animal and you pick a sloth.

Therefore, I believe you think he’s shit.

I have never watched the players play. So what do think raum has that Sosa doesn't. And vice versa
The main difference is that Sosa is more of a ball player and his passing is closer to what is required of a pep team. raum is also good but he is like luke shaw could become a good player in a different sysetem but is not technical enough for pep.

You can only compare one player to an animal and you pick a sloth.

Therefore, I believe you think he’s shit.
Instead of the logical explanation that Dribble was inferring he was slow. So to recap, you've made up something Dribble didn't say and then argued against it which is your go to when you either get tired of discussion or realise you've run out of intelligent things to say. Textbook.

I have never watched the players play. So what do think raum has that Sosa doesn't. And vice versa
I’d make your own mind up but have a look at Raum’s crossing and imagine Haaland on the end. Incredibly hard working a quick learner and a sponge for information. German International.

Looks like Leipzig have got him though. They will sell him on at a big profit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.