Borna Sosa

Its not a case of not stepping up, it's a case of City having a valuation and if we think the selling club are taking the piss we will walk away.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the case with Cucurella, we will see but at the same time I can't see us selling Zinchenko and not signing a replacement left back.

Didn't BILD break the news about Ortega before anyone else?
Do you imagine any club without any natural left-back? But for City it's so easy to imagine, but it's a big, big neglection.

Why would Bayern want/need him when they have Alphonso Davies?? If he’s out of favour at Bayern then it’s exactly where I’d be looking.

Do you imagine any club without any natural left-back? But for City it's so easy to imagine, but it's a big, big neglection.
do you imagine any club winning the premier league 4 times in 5 years ? ,we haven't had a "proper left back" for years it isn't a big big neglection, its what we do , stop flapping/wumming

Raum and Sosa rumors come from unreliable sources.
I doubt the story that these two are our targets.

This guy is a wingback more than a LB

His crossing is quality but this he's suspect defensively

Would prefer Cucurella, Raum over him but he's the cheapest and likely the easiest to get, not a bad back up option I guess

If he's only £20M then is it reasonable to suggest he comes to replace Zinchenko as backup and we sign Cucurella aswell?

17 assists in the Bundesliga over the last two seasons. He's good in attack at least.

It's Cucu OR him (or Raum), imo, not both.

Have you heard of him before, seen him play? I haven't.

If there is any truth in it, probably is as an alternative to Cucurella, at this point at least.

Stuttgart have seemed to be inviting bids for players a lot of the summer, and from seeing the headlines, chelsea were expected to goafter him but never did. Could well be generate a bit of interest where there isn't as much.

I’ve heard a lot of positive things about this guy , looks like a very good player. Has a real attacking threat too. He would be a good alternative to Cucurella. I wouldn’t be against buying Sosa + Cucurella0735BA66-84C3-46EC-B6C1-2320006DAFF6.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.