Borna Sosa

Think that comment is probably a nod at the random quirky fact that a croatian player has been on the winning side of every CL final for the last 10 years running. It is a common joke, it was made when Madrid played Liverpool, when we were linked with Gvardiol etc.
Never heard this before pal, living in a cave lol

Probably something in it, too random to not be but likely a backup for Cucurella in case that one is off.
I'm not sure what to make of this, profile seems similar to Angelino but looking at stats and valuation he seems a bit worse. Haven't watched him more closely to formulate any other opinion.

You simply won't get a guaranteed top player anymore for so cheap, huge gamble for sure.

Sosa looked fine in a back four for the Croatia NT. His Bundesliga defensive stats will be naturally worse by playing as a WB further up, same for Raum.

That pass completion stat is a potential issue.
Short passing 87%
Medium passing 75%
Long passes 47%

I think he'll be ok, he wont be pumping balls that long in this system. Crosses per 90 our highest is Foden on 0.42.

Sosa is at 1.04.

Haha..It will be interesting to see who is right about this..I’m 70/30 we won’t start with 3 full backs and rely on back up but that could mean bringing an Academy player in not just a transfer.

We can have a chat on September 2nd :-)

Sosa is interesting, a player that I hadn’t thought of.
You think we might not sign a full back ?

Did anyone look at the source article? It uses City as a throwaway line along with Barcelona. Basically that Bayern want him, but City and Barcelona were at one point interested lol. There may be something to it, but it doesn't seem a concrete link.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.