Boro v CITY - Official Match Thread

richards30 said:
Somud said:
Wow! That's an amazing team, Richard!
i agree chaps!! that team would do for me!! we need to give a few players game time but respect the cup runs as still at the mo they are our best chance of a trophy.would defo take the carling cup but would be unbelievably proud and emotional if on fa cup final day mancini led city out at wembley!! fa cup final day is an amazing day anyway but if city was there it would just be incredible.

If SWP is still injured and we don't play two left backs or two goalkeepers it's just a choice between Robbie or Weiss and Sylvinho or Garrido in a 4-4-2. (It's the arithmetic of injuries)

3-0 City. Boro are in dire straits at the moment, the only real danger I can see will be the lack of atmosphere at the Riverside - I doubt they will get more then 15,000 in for this match and half of them will be City fans!!

....................Given....................
Vidal......Boyata.....Kompany......Garrido (If Garrido does well here maybe start him v Utd?)

..................de Jong..................
......Zabaleta.............Barry......... (Maybe someone else in for one of these two)
Weiss............................Robinho (Tell Robinho he might start in the Utd match if he does well)
...............Benjani/Ball................

Bench

Taylor,

Sylvinho,
Richards,

SWP/Tutte,
Petrov,

Benjani/Ball (Depending on who starts) or other academy,
Bellamy.

de Jong staying back with Zabaleta mostly helping him out but joining a few attacks, Barry plays as a box to box CM. Tell Robinho to track back more and get Weiss takling, he seems to be scared of takling in the last few times Ive seen him play...

With all the players we already have out injured/on internationals it would be a disaster to loose any more just before the Semis of the Carling cup, especially against the scum as it wont be just a match, it will be a lot more than that, anyway, we should give some youngsters a chance against Middlesborough...

apparently city have sold 2,500 tickets and 'boro have only sold 5000. Boro fans quickly losing interest in their team and nobody (fans or players likes Strachan).

dont know if this is the right thread but if any of you lads coming up from manchester and want to have a drink i live in darlington its about 15 minutes drive from boro.theres a nice pub called the grey horse in haughton village right on the A66 that leads to boro.
would be good to meet you all if you can make it. if you cant heres one the geordies sing to their boro enemies
duh duh duh duh fuck the boro
duh duh duh duh fuck the boro (to pappa"s gotta new pig bag)
theres a worse one than that but its a bit personal and the smoggies hate it
come on city the only football team to come from manchester

....................Given....................
Zabaleta...Richards...Kompany...Garrido
Weiss.......NDJ.......Barry.......Petrov
............Tevez.....Robinho............

Subs: Taylor, Sylvinho, Vidal, Bellamy, Boyata, Ball, Tutte.

Boro 1 (Johnson) City 5 (Robinho 3, NDJ, Weiss).

i seriousllyyyyy hope robinho scores (or a couple) to get the papers and fans off his back

going to be a really good game if we score first early on i think its going to be a goal fest

8-0 to city

paybacks a woman

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.