Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am taking the positives out of today shit show.

We knew that team selected today was poor before kick off.

I will take Pep on his word if he is saying he thinks it was good enough.

Then after today display, surely we wont see any more crazy team selection. Just our best starting 11.

No one will have a problem if we lose with our best starting 11 on the Pitch at the end of the game.

We have a few fringe players we need to move on.

and maybe sterling?!!

I don’t think Ferna should start after playing 90 today. If we want Rodri to get some help maybe play Bernardo deeper

Pep picks a defensive starting eleven and employs experimental tactics hoping for a nil-nil draw. Dortmund score, and we go to pieces, ending up with a man sent off and going out on the away goal rule.

Pep picks a defensive starting eleven and employs experimental tactics hoping for a nil-nil draw. Dortmund score, and we go to pieces, ending up with a man sent off and going out on the away goal rule.

Oh good another fucking expert on the tactics employed by Pep .

Why fucking bother with white like this ?

Assumed that we’d play the same side that started on Tuesday, but think there’s a chance that Cancelo could have played himself out of the side with that performance. Zinchenko might get the nod now.
I think Pep starts with the best team on current form:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Zinchenko
Gundogan
Rodri
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Jesus
Foden
That would be my XI too.

Fern looked v tired at the end of that. Depends what his recovery is like.
Fair point, he played the full game today, but he’s not played that much football this season? I’d like to see a more solid line up for this game, we should still have enough going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.