Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
there's no chance this team can win the champions league, wer'e too soft and miss too many chances, we got away with it on tuesday because of a shit referee, we cant cope with a high intensity opponent that press high and attack at pace, if we go behind on wednesday wer'e fucked, when dortmund went forward we were wide open, i fear the worst but even if we get through i dont see us winning it
Well, that's cheered me up.

No back 5 experiment for me. Think it will be a 4 and Laporte will play if fit.

It's not an experiment It's been used loads it's just put down as a back 4 on paper. We have moved a fullback predominately into midfield loads of times, and looked very good doing it

Reactions: kun
Typical city will be in full flow on Wednesday.

Expect:

Dortmund early goal.
Dodgy Ref decision, var assisted.
1/2 disallowed goals for us.

But:

City draw 1-1 on the night with a late goal from Kev. Why break a habit of a lifetime?

Who said the drugs don’t work...Cant wait ;)

If they score first we will lose. City don't seem to be a mentally strong team. We are alright when we are winning but when the other team score first we can't cope with it. We get rattled and lose the plot. That's why we are rubbish at penalties because we aren't strong enough psychologically.

I love it when Freud posts on the Pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.