Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the champions League thread last night we won't beat Bayern we won't beat psg it was like a don rickles show it finished and the very next post was we won't beat Chelsea I hope all you worried people start to calm down when we are three up at half time the last three days there has been more shaking on here than when I had my first wank.
Yeah but 1st wanks only last for about 3 seconds/shakes

I hope WW3, and potential Nuclear Armageddon, can hold off until after the City game tonight.

No tinkering tonight Pep, personally i would play as below

Ederson
Walker Dias Stones Zinch
KDB Rodri Gundo
Mahrez Sterling Foden
This is close to what I was thinking. Only change for me would be Silva in and Sterling out with either Gundo or KDB as the false 9.

For me, Silva needs to be in that midfield where his work rate is needed and he provides more “legs” than any or Rodri, KDB and Gundo.

I also would not mind Ferna in place of Rodri but that’s not going to happen.

This is close to what I was thinking. Only change for me would be Silva in and Sterling out with either Gundo or KDB as the false 9.

For me, Silva needs to be in that midfield where his work rate is needed and he provides more “legs” than any or Rodri, KDB and Gundo.

I also would not mind Ferna in place of Rodri but that’s not going to happen.
completely agree

----------------Ederson
Walker---Stones----Dias----??????
-----------------Rodri
-----De Bruyne-----Gundogan
Mahrez---------?????---------Foden

Almost picks itself, usually I'd have Bernardo there every day of the week but he's looked tired to me the past couple of games.

So Cancelo, Zinchenko or Laporte?

and

Bernardo, Jesus, Sterling or Torres?

I think it'll be Jesus or Sterling up top, we'll need Raz to play his way into form as we've got big games coming where we'll need him.
IMO at this end of the season while we’re in 3 knock-out competitions, out of form players should only be given game time to find their form in matches that we can actually afford to lose / league games.

Hence, I wouldn’t play any out of form players tonight and I don’t think Pep will.

That doesn’t necessarily mean that Sterling won’t play - he might have been absolute mustard in training and thereby convinced Pep that he’s back at his marvellous best.
I’m looking forward to seeing the line up.

Thought I would cheer everybody up by letting you know that I have a terrible 3-1 foreboding about tonight. Not only that but I'm pretty sure we go 2 down pretty quickly, get one back and just when we are preparing for extra time something horrendous happens - though I know not if this is VAR, goalie, own goal, or deflection related

I will obviously stay in touch regarding this weekend's winning numbers, should the above come to pass

On the other hand we may breeze through 0-3

Ace

Great chance to cement what a great side we are tonight. Really looking forward to it. I think whoever he picks will be up for it, but I hope that we don't take any liberties with the back 4 as if we don't I think a clean sheet is highly likey

#Jinx

Many putting Zinchenko in their starting line up but Pep doesn't tend to pick him for the really big games. I'll be surprised if it's not Cancello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.