Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up after dreaming about the game.

kev takes a shot which the keeper parries behind his own line, var gives the goal but ref overrules and gives a pen instead, which kev misses.

kev then misses another easy chance, scuffing the ball wide.

eventually the pressure pays off and I manage to scramble the ball over the line towards the end of the first half.

then i woke up.

I really don’t remember the last time i was this nervous about a game.
You’re going to leave us on a cliff hanger like that!?? Go back to sleep and play the 2nd half!

That means we would lose on away goals, no extra time
nope, we win 2-1 at home, then they're 2-1 up at home after 90 minutes means even away goals and extra time, then we score for 2-2 on the night and we go through 3-2 winners.
edit: looking back, if you think he means 2-2 on aggregate then yes you would be right.

Last edited:
we win 2-1 at home, then they're 2-1 up at home after 90 minutes means even away goals and extra time, then we score for 2-2 on the night and we go through 3-2 winners.
Also...
I think away goals still count double in extra time so even if we are losing 2-1 (so it goes to extra time) and then both teams score in extra time we will go through.

ie if 3-3 on aggregate after 90 mins comes 4-4 after extra time... we're in the semis.

That could be quite important tonight...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.