Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero and silva are our legends but in fact it is because of them we haven't won Cl till this date. Being our most important players for years they have to take the blame. Silva so many times used to frustrate me by passing the ball even when he had a better opportunity shooting. Yes they get credit for winning the league.
I completely agree that our CL nighmares is because we were not clinical enough to finish that one big chance that really mattered.
sadly the problem still persist in our team. May be de bruyne should step up scorong goals not just making them.
Do you really think our lack of a European Cup can be blamed on Silva and Aguero?? There was no lack of effort on their part!

They gave a decade each busting a gut for us. Many others would have pissed off to Real, Barca, Bayern etc.

They're not above criticism in general but it's no accident that they're getting statues mate.

Also...
I think away goals count double in extra time so even if we are losing 2-1 (so it goes to extra time) and then both teams score in extra time we will go through.

That could be quite important tonight...
yes, in that scenario, the score would be 4-4, 1 away goal for them, 2 for us, we'd go through.

Watching Sane tear it up for BM against PSG I can't help but notice the difference in class and impact.

Is this a joke?

Sané was fucking shit yesterday. He cost Bayern Munich the game with his absolutely awful decision making, trying to shoot when he had 2 or 3 people open in the box to pass to and crossing straight to Navas when people were screaming at him to pull it back. He butchered 3 or 4 massive chances by making the wrong decision every single time.

He is the reason Bayern are out, he has regressed massively and its no surprise he's been on the bench until this injury crisis.

Is this a joke?

Sané was fucking shit yesterday. He cost Bayern Munich the game with his absolutely awful decision making, trying to shoot when he had 2 or 3 people open in the box to pass to and crossing straight to Navas when people were screaming at him to pull it back. He butchered 3 or 4 massive chances by making the wrong decision every single time.

He is the reason Bayern are out, he has regressed massively and its no surprise he's been on the bench until this injury crisis.
In fairness, his Mum's happy

I can see Pep in his hotel room with the daily mirror open at the racing page saying under his breath....Kyle walker as sweeper, hmmm, Kyle walker.....
Keep it simple and dominate the ball, it's served us well all season.

Excited and calm now today has arrived.

Fuck Haaland..for today ;)

We have Foden!
We have De bruyne
We have Mr Whippy
We have Bernardo
We have Ruben
We have 2.0 Johnny Stones

We are City, super City from Maine Road; now let’s show these Krauts who is boss.

The Formidables are in town- 1-3 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.