Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's got to be the same team which played in the 1st leg with possibly the exception of Zin in for Cancelo. We surely won't play as bad as we did that day and IMO any improvement in performance will be enough to get the job done. Dortmund are seriously weak at the back, we take a larger percentage of our chances it'll be a rout! confidently going 4-1 to the mighty blues! BRING IT ON!

If he starts hopefully this Raz turns up tonight.

Thanks, needed a reminder
I haven't looked but I'm pretty sure that even though Laporte has had lots of game time recently when it comes to the biggest games he picks Stones.

I also think he loves Jesus in away CL games. Jesus biggest issue is when we're at home against packed defences. I think he'll fancy him with a bit of space and pressing high.

I think he'll go:

Ederson
Cancelo
Dias
Stones
Zinchenko
Rodri
Gundo
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Foden
Jesus

A real shocker could be Raz in for Mahrez.
With you on Jesus but no way Walker doesn’t start for me.

I hope we make a statement today, it would be good for our self-confidence, we just have to finish the goal situations better and then it will be good, we could have scored 3-4 goals in the previous match and then there would be no question for this match, we have to shoot better today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.