Borussia Dortmund (A) - Tue 25th Oct, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This'll be no stroll in the park. Even if they're not the force they were a few years back, when they got to the final at Wembley, Dortmund are no mugs. I'd settle for a draw right now. What will Pep's strategy be re the line up; start off with the big hitters and hopefully get a couple of goals up by the hour mark, then start subbing them?

This'll be no stroll in the park. Even if they're not the force they were a few years back, when they got to the final at Wembley, Dortmund are no mugs. I'd settle for a draw right now. What will Pep's strategy be re the line up; start off with the big hitters and hopefully get a couple of goals up by the hour mark, then start subbing them?

5th in German league, we really should be giving this lot a good hiding.

They are not what they were.

5th in German league, we really should be giving this lot a good hiding.

They are not what they were.
As I said in my post. As for them being 5th in the Bundesliga, Copenhagen are currently 8th in the danish Superliga (presumably a weaker league than the German equivalent), and we only managed a draw out there a couple of weeks back. I agree with the main point you're saying, though (not looking for an argument, whether it's the 5 minute version, or the full half hour); if we bring our 'A' game to the table, we ought to win. But we shouldn't take Dortmund for granted. Respect them, but don't fear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.