Borussia Dortmund (A) - Tue 25th Oct, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, pep bluffed in the pre-match interview and will play a weaken line up ? Well I say weaken 11 but It's still better than most Premier League clubs 11

we are in the knockouts JOB done play players that need game time and rest Haaland Ederson Cancelo Rodri Dias Silva, never Gamble when you're ahead because it's pointless taking chances with picking up injuries
You can pick up injuries in training. Do we rest them there also ?

No chance. Pep always goes strong until we’ve won the group.

Even then you’ll never see Mahrez as an 8, ever.

So maybe even pep has learnt something new ? That when it comes to the medals and trophy time having fresh players that can go 120 minutes if need be because you rested them in a pointless game

So maybe even pep has learnt something new ? That when it comes to the medals and trophy time having fresh players that can go 120 minutes if need be because you rested them in a pointless game
If you can, put a £1 on that being the lineup.

You'll be able to retire instantly if it is.

I think most agree that Mahrez and Grealish in the same team doesn't offer us enough up front, but Pep seems to have a hard on for Mahrez in the CL.

Personally I would rather play Grealish and Foden on the wings either side of Haaland

--------------------Ederson------------------------
Akanji--------Dias-------Laporte-------Cancelo
---------------------Rodri--------------------------
---------Gundo----------------KDB----------------
Mahrez-----------Haaland----------------Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.