Borussia Dortmund (A) - Tue 25th Oct, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep won't go weak here. Bit of rotation from today's lineup where options are available, ake, Gundo and foden coming in, possibly Alvarez too and maybe Stones seeing some minutes. other than that, strong side. A draw see's us top the group and that will be his aim. I'd take a draw now, no injuries is the priority, got 3 more league games to get through before the break and we're looking a bit leggy.

Pep won't go weak here. Bit of rotation from today's lineup where options are available, ake, Gundo and foden coming in, possibly Alvarez too and maybe Stones seeing some minutes. other than that, strong side. A draw see's us top the group and that will be his aim. I'd take a draw now, no injuries is the priority, got 3 more league games to get through before the break and we're looking a bit leggy.
We did look very leggy today and maybe I'm wrong but we seem most likely to produce such performances when we've had a week off. When we're on a Saturday Tuesday Saturday cycle we seem to be full of beans.

Hopefully that theory proves correct in Dortmund as this could be our toughest game of the season so far.

We did look very leggy today and maybe I'm wrong but we seem most likely to produce such performances when we've had a week off. When we're on a Saturday Tuesday Saturday cycle we seem to be full of beans.

Hopefully that theory proves correct in Dortmund as this could be our toughest game of the season so far.
Either that or the players are saving themselves for the world cup

Dortmund will probably be more open for this one. Can see us winning by a couple. Wouldn’t be averse to giving Ortega a go, keep Eddy on his toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.