Borussia Dortmund (A) - Tue 25th Oct, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we need to throw this game. We are ruining football for the red shits and their mental health is suffering. City should start offering free counselling. The game is up. I expect a defeat here as we are now taking the piss and it’s not fair la. -:)

Reactions: dom
I think this is correct isn't it,

A one goal defeat in Dortmund followed by matching Dortmunds final round result means we win the group? As long as we dont both win our final group game and they win by 5 more goals than us.

Obviously a win or draw and we win the group.

Thanks in advance.

We'll smash them four or five nil. The game will hold absolutely no fear for us.

I would like to see this team!

Zero chance though

__________Ederson___________

Lewis___Dias__Laporte___Cancelo

____Mahrez_gundo_grealish_____

Palmer_____Alverez____Foden

Depends on what type of 1 goal win, which is why I just put a draw and we're through.

The decider if it's 1 goal win to Dortmund would be who scored the most away goals between the 2 teams in the 2 games and then if all that's even (2-1 Dortmund win) then it goes off of the usual deciders than we're all familiar with, goal difference in the group etc...
Surprised away goals are still used in group standings, but not in the knockout phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.