Borussia Dortmund CL Gameweek 2 (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Ake. Thought Stones looked like a fish out of water in the right fullback/ inverted midfield position. Wanted him subbed until........!!

Bernie changed the game.

Dont often vote for a sub - but Silva changed the momentum in this game more than anyone else.

Thought KDB was the pick of our starters, both Foden and Alvarez helped Silva change the game and Haaland did what Haaland does.

Silva changed the game. He was like watching a world class player coming into a bottom half Championship game when he came on.

Yer couldn't have picked a MotM from the first half, but I'm going for Joao just for that one pass. It seems he can do it to order. As soon as it was in front of his foot I wondered if he was gonna try it again, and sure enough. And did he know from training that Erling has the leap of a gazelle just waiting for the right pass? Deliveroo couldn't have done it better.

Yer couldn't have picked a MotM from the first half, but I'm going for Joao just for that one pass. It seems he can do it to order. As soon as it was in front of his foot I wondered if he was gonna try it again, and sure enough. And did he know from training that Erling has the leap of a gazelle just waiting for the right pass? Deliveroo couldn't have done it better.
Any other striker in the world, and that cross just goes out for a goal kick.

Don't think anyone played brilliantly. Thought about giving it to Stones, or Rodri perhaps for another solid performance.

But cannot get past that goal from Haaland. If he's not in the side yesterday, we dropped 2 points, simple as that. So it has to be Haaland for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.