Borussia Dortmund CL Gameweek 2 (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Bernardo, by a fucking distance

edit, I must have been at a different game to everyone else thought Stones was decent enough but every time it reached him the attack slowed down (apart from the rocket granted) not his fault though seen as he's playing out of position, thought Ake was dreadful got bullied all night off Modeste and his passing was meh, Akanji was the best of the back 4

Ake, went about his business very well and mopped up a few nervy Akanji moments. Did well.

Ake, Stones, Rodri, Bernardo, Mahrez, Akanji, Foden, Alvarez, Haaland and Cancelo played well and had a positive effect on the game.

De Bruyne and Grealish were poor. Kevs passing was well off. Grealish couldn`t beat a man and passes only finding the defenders shins.

I thought that the first 58 minutes until the subs came on were a dire watch. I hated to say it but I was bored to tears till then.

Bernado ..completely changed the dynamic.
Thought the back line was poor- slow and little drive.

Ake, Stones, Rodri, Bernardo, Mahrez, Akanji, Foden, Alvarez, Haaland and Cancelo played well and had a positive effect on the game.

De Bruyne and Grealish were poor. Kevs passing was well off. Grealish couldn`t beat a man and passes only finding the defenders shins.

I thought that the first 58 minutes until the subs came on were a dire watch. I hated to say it but I was bored to tears till then.
Thought the whole team were very flat and lacked drive…until the substitutions

Bernardo - his energy, ably assisted by Foden and Alvarez changed the game. No longer were Dortmund comfortable in their shape, he got in among them and created havoc.

I don't understand the votes for Stones - he was OK considering he was out of position - but the attacking play we expect from our full backs just wasn't good enough - his forward runs went nowhere and receiving the ball deeper meant it slowed down and went backwards. Defensively he was OK - but should have been closing down the cross that led to the goal. So solid but not MOTM.

Bernardo - his energy, ably assisted by Foden and Alvarez changed the game. No longer were Dortmund comfortable in their shape, he got in among them and created havoc.

I don't understand the votes for Stones - he was OK considering he was out of position - but the attacking play we expect from our full backs just wasn't good enough - his forward runs went nowhere and receiving the ball deeper meant it slowed down and went backwards. Defensively he was OK - but should have been closing down the cross that led to the goal. So solid but not MOTM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.