Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all. Especially that UEFA lot!

John Boy did us proud. A TWENTY YARD thunderer! I hope the silly billies calling him and saying he should be taken off or moved or whatever are now apologising, even if only in their head, to the lad. Oh yea of little faith Thank you Erling as well. :-)

@jimharri please may I not be banned for my obsession/commitment to the lad now? ;-)

A game to forget, but two cracking strikes got us out of jail. Think Mahrez and Grealish are under immense pressure now, showed absolutely fuck all again. Subs changed it tonight, no doubt about it
I actually really enjoyed that game, thought some of the ping pong passing was surreal.

Never ever in doubt but...

...who the FUCK was that woman co-commentor spouting fourth about what KDB did wrong with his body shape and how the players should do this and that...

I honestly never thought we would lose despite the desire of BT to have Dortmund win.

JJ
No idea but she got on my tits..

good result in the end. horrible performance for 70 mins or so, but the subs made a big difference.
we needed the energy and urgency of bernardo and foden - strange decision to leave both out from the start, i thought.

The good…

Haaland is a fucking monster.

Akanji and Ake really good at CB.

Stones and Cancelo (both maybe hadn’t been great over the 90mins) played a huge part in that comeback.

Bernie, Foden and Alvarez came on and changed the game. All of a sudden we had legs and urgency on the pitch and it was completely different game.

The bad…

Like it or not, Grealish and Mahrez are now major problems for Pep and City. They are abysmal and are now negatively impacting the side but we can’t just discard a guy we paid £100m for, nor can we do it with a guy that earns £200k+ pw. They must be kept apart, I’ve said it before but play one of them, play neither of them but please Pep…DO NOT play them both at the same time.
Good points you make

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.