Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

No Mahrez will solve the problems. Ibhad high hopes for grealish and haaland connection, im not bailing just yet. Mr Whippy has earned every minute hebever gets with me.
Let me walk you through it again mate, I know I’m boring but bear with me!

Last season you had 3 men blocking Mahrez’s cross, passing channel inside, and his run down the line.

Walker would overlap round the outside and create a gap.

Mahrez would either pass or cross, usually cross, with that gap made, result would often be a goal for City.

He’s been off form so far but tonight, he had Stones stood 15 yards behind him not knowing wtf to do.

———

I get he’s out of form, but he really wasn’t helped tonight with that team selection.

I get Gomez is new, maybe a level below most of our team and Dortmund are a better side than Seville, so it’s a risk playing Gomez, but had he given Mahrez Cancelo behind him, even an off form Mahrez would have been far better.

Fair play to Pep making the changes when he did.

Rather than sleep walking in to 80 minutes.

Mahrez and Grealish kill our play.

They are both so slow and predictable in everything they do.

Was like night and day after the Subs.

Big season for Grealish, i am not seeing a long term future with us based on what i am seeing so far.I feel like he is on Easy Street,putting on the Shirt and in cruise mode.

I said this after Grealish's first season that he'll be sold for 50m if he doesn't have a good 2nd season
He’s impossible to sell. Earns too much. He’s now at a point where we either make something of him (I’m thinking No 8) or he eventually ends up on loan somewhere (Villa) with us paying most of his wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.