Borussia Dortmund (H) Post-Match Thread

People hardly ever say it but Stones really is one of the best strikers of the ball in the team…it may not seem like it but if you can find even some of the hits with his left when he has a chance to shoot, it’s usually on target.

With that said, Haaland is something else . Credit to Cancelo’s part trick as well.

Wow. Didn’t see that coming. Incredible goals and incredible last 15 once cavalry came on. Really poor first 75. Jack lad you need to get your finger out and fast. Am liking akanji.

Wio talking absolute shit. We've won 4 out of 5 you fucking muppet, we're proving nothing by winning or losing this cup competition

I can’t work out what happened there. Pep was unhappy with something, not sure what and then the ref books him? Not happy with that Mr Referee, don’t bother coming back to the Etihad.
Because it was clearly a foul on Foden at the end.

What a goal.

Dortmund were shite. We played for about 10 mins and that was enough but I expect us to improve
Their defence played brilliantly and their midfield was incredible defensively. Lucky for us, even though both goals showed incredible technique from Stones, Cancelo and Haaland, their keeper is fucking shocking.

He's smiling so much at the end. Everyone's smiling. Pep as well, as he talks to the ref, it looks like he's having a real go at him, then he just hugs him. And then goes mad at him again. I'm not sure tho, that he wasn't just asking him if he saw the goal... 'What the f*** was that?!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.