Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) In Match Thread

LoveCity said:
Bob should be ordered by Txiki in the coming transfer windows to spend his money on pacy, direct players with skill and technical ability. Enough of the grafters and carthorses, add some zip to the squad please because we do not seem capable of creating a constant flow of chances unless we run into a truly dire team like Villa.

Or the scum

If Bob is in charge of transfers then he needs a massive bollocking for Garcia.

haugemcfc said:
minimalistic said:
This is awful. Can't believe we even struggle against a Dortmund B team.

Mancini out

Definitely, if he can't beat Dortmund B, how can he ever win the league and beat Uniyted at Old Trafford 6-1?

Eh? EH?

Damocles said:
Ducado said:
Pembrokeshire Blue said:
I honestly think I am a better player than Garcia. He can't even do the job he is paid to do. Bring back Dejong sometimes you don't realise what you have til you lost it
your deluded

Can we make a general rule that anybody who believes that they are better than a pro footballer at football should be immediately fecked off?
I think they need help

Ducado said:
Pembrokeshire Blue said:
I honestly think I am a better player than Garcia. He can't even do the job he is paid to do. Bring back Dejong sometimes you don't realise what you have til you lost it
your deluded
My being a better footballer was tongue in cheek, the DeJong comment wasn't

Damocles said:
Ducado said:
Pembrokeshire Blue said:
your deluded

Can we make a general rule that anybody who believes that they are better than a pro footballer at football should be immediately fecked off?
.... what about Bebe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.