Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) In Match Thread

adrianr said:
J3SUS said:
garcia - barry in midfield is suicide. they are both so lethargic.

Not claiming to be a tactical genius, but this was recognised by a few of us before this game started :p

i was not here before game but watching it in action it just shows how weak they both are.

pudge said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Unsure why Mario gets so much stick on here when Aguero gets away scott free and arguably is as ineffective
To be fair, Sergio doesn't hit the deck every 5 minutes

To be fair he does as he always falls over

cookster said:
adrianr said:
J3SUS said:
garcia - barry in midfield is suicide. they are both so lethargic.

Not claiming to be a tactical genius, but this was recognised by a few of us before this game started :p

Mancini knows the problem, he keeps telling us.
but he does not seem to have the solution

Our points total is even worse than Blackburn's as it stands - worst ever record for an English team.

jerseyblue said:
sh249 said:
Not sure how going five at the back with Zaba as a left wing back is going to help us here?

And can't understand Nasri going off - one of the best (with Tevez) of a poor bunch, only one who looked like creating anything.

? Nasri was garbage and gave the ball away more than I'd like to count. If only we could take off Garcia too..

Disagree. Wasn't great by any stretch, doesn't need to have been to be one of our best players. At least he created a couple of chances, great pass to Dzeko first half, good cross start of second half. That in itself is a hell of a lot more than the rest of the midfield produced - why you would then take him off and leave Garcia on is baffling.

a 1-0 isnt a bad result...happy enuff with that

sunday i expect us to play like 11 warriors and hammer the fuck out of the rag bastards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.