Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) In Match Thread

Although not the most important game of the season, I have to say I am sitting here watching this along with the rest of you and am pretty ashamed of my team.

I was expecting a bit of zip and attacking flair from our players, but they have been slow and lacking in creativity. I am most definitely not proud at this moment to support City. What a shower.

mario makes an obvious run right down the middle of the pitch and tevez refuses to pass him in for an easy breakaway

TCIB said:
Simple, Sergio gets his head down and works hard all the time, most fans ask no more than that.

Below that level people get annoyed.

Bollocks on two counts. One: it's one of the biggest misconceptions in football that working hard is in itself enough. It is not.

Two; The assumption that Balotelli doesn't work hard. He does. Just two minutes ago he was in our RB position defending

This is a good result. Who care about Europa League? I just don't get why play the best players. Should have been the B team for us too.

oppa gangnam style said:
In second half they dominate us like in the Etihad. This time we can say as an excuse we didnt want to win it.

They wanted ot win it both times no coicidence they are topping this very hard group...

You're named after this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]

How serious do you wish us to take you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.