Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When any one of those three speak seperately, I mute it, when you have all three of them on at the same time. I'll just switch the damn thing off until KO so we don't have to listen to all that shite.

Just got this of Red Cafe.

Hearing that if City fails to get a point today, they will be the worst (in terms of points) English team in the CL Group Stages since Blackburn in 95-96 who had 4 pts in their disaster showing.

sam-caddick said:
Just got this of Red Cafe.

Hearing that if City fails to get a point today, they will be the worst (in terms of points) English team in the CL Group Stages since Blackburn in 95-96 who had 4 pts in their disaster showing.

Don't really care, to be honest.

If the club ever mirrors the small-time mentality of some of our fans, we'll never win a double nevermind a treble like United, Barcelona, and other clubs have.

bluemonkey71 said:
Not confident tonight. Think we could get gubbed
I think we'll do ok..kind of a no lose situation, everything will have to go through Nasri,hope he's up for it

Re: We lose tonight, we win the Premier League.

MCFC BOB said:
Someone quote me on this at the end of the season. I said at half-time when we were 3-0 down to United in January that the loser of the game would go on to win the title. Let's see if I'm right this time.

Please, for the love of god, do not merge. This is separate to the usual pre-match discussion.
It was a stupid comment back then and it hasn't got any more intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.