Mario Balotelli
John Guidetti
Adam Drury*
Alex Henshall*
Devante Cole*
Alex Nimley

not much to choose from 2bh.

LoveCity said:
Just can't help themselves... if you think Arsenal are arrogant, the Germans take it to another level. Every time Bayern or BVB play us, one of their head honchos spews this sort of thing...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/dec/02/borussia-dortmund-premier-league" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... ier-league</a>

It makes me laugh the way they link oilgarch owners to expensive tickets when ours remain among the best value in the league, and you have clubs like Arsenal and Spurs taking the piss with non-oilgarch owners.

Don't they get cheap tickets because the taxpayers are forced to subsidise them?

I'd hardly call that fair or something worth following.

Kennedy, Rusnak, and Nimely all injured. I doubt he will be playing the kids anyway.

I hope they wont play the kids as it could become really embarassing if their B team would do to our stronger team what they did at the Etihad.

Mancini should go for the EL, we have a lot to learn in Europe, also Mancini needs to learn a lot about tactics/selections in Europe as he made nearly as many big mistakes in selections/tactically as many matches we had in Europe apart from Salzburg, ARIS maybe.

If our squad is not good enough to fight in 2-3 competitions when we already struggle to give enough playing time to players who would be starting in decent teams week in week out then it is down to the manager's ability.

If our squad/players/manager is not good for CL while teams with weaker squads/players/less experienced managers reached the second stage every year also this year it should be good enough for EL.

Btw even if Mancini would like to go to the EL 100%, still not sure he can come up with a gameplan how to beat Dortmund. Some tactical tinkering is surely going to happen as he overthinks CL matches all the time.

Kun Aguero said:
I hope we lose, forget the Europa League, the Premiership is the only thing I want to win.

Mentality of a lower division hack....

Just a question, when we finally get into pot 1 then what? There is a chance we could get the group of death again and have a group like:

City
Juventus
Dortmund
Malaga

It's not what pot we are in, it's how good the team is. Do you think Dortmund cares if they were pot 4 if they can compete with one of the best clubs, Madrid, and a rich club, Us? No they don't.

ElanJo said:
LoveCity said:
Just can't help themselves... if you think Arsenal are arrogant, the Germans take it to another level. Every time Bayern or BVB play us, one of their head honchos spews this sort of thing...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/dec/02/borussia-dortmund-premier-league" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012 ... ier-league</a>

It makes me laugh the way they link oilgarch owners to expensive tickets when ours remain among the best value in the league, and you have clubs like Arsenal and Spurs taking the piss with non-oilgarch owners.

Don't they get cheap tickets because the taxpayers are forced to subsidise them? I have to be honest tho mate, he's absolutely bang on here. The fans get looked after in Germany, whereas here, we get ripped off left, right and centre. Look what we pay for season tickets and then look what they pay. It's value for money over there, that's why their grounds are full, week in, week out. I've mentioned it before, you can get a pint all the way through a game and in some places, you get it brought to ya. You can get free public transport to a game and there's no annoyin stewards around to fook it up even more. Don't get me wrong, what the Arabs have done at our club is fantastic, but I and I know sooooooooooo many real fans would prefer it to be a bit like it used to be, when we had local talent in our youth structure. I'd prefer it if all clubs in the Prem League had roughly the same money, just to make it fair. I have drifted a bit here, but I do see his point.

I'd hardly call that fair or something worth following.

As a german sneaking in here I do hope you play with the best side.

I´ll expect Dortmund to rotate a bit. They have secured 1st place in the group, and Klopp will take the chance to give some players regeneration time after the very tough game vs. Munich last weekend. Dortmund needs to win the last two Bundesliga matches much more than the CL-game.

Still, it´s a home game and I expect Dortmund with an attacking line-up - but doubt that they´ll defend with as much effort as they did e.g. at the ManC-BVB match.

So there might be a chance for ManCity, and as they are champions of the English Premier League imho they are obliged to try at least. It was irritating to hear that quite a lot of your fans seem to think otherwise. If you play, you´ve got to play for a result.

Same thing with the complaints about the bad group fixing - basically you are right, the groups varied too much in strength. But so what, Champions League is about eliminating all the other teams. If you end 3rd or 4th in a group of 4, you haven´t deserved better, even if you may woman about the freerides some of the clubs of other groups are given.

Cant say im that bothered about this match its like full members cup match from the 80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.