Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont see point in fielding a strong team. even if we do win whats to say ajax will lose against a madird team who can only finish 2nd place and will undoubtably field a wekaer team. imagine how we would feel if we gave 100% into beating dortmund and ajax get a result in madrid. just my opinion. reserves for me

ElanJo said:
Don't they get cheap tickets because the taxpayers are forced to subsidise them?

No, we get cheap tickets because that's what the clubs charge. Bayern for instance charge the earth for the fans renting boxes etc because they can afford it, the savings are then passed on to the fans behind the goals via cheap tickets.

Dortmund have as good as said that they are fielding a weakened team.

Teams according to kicker :

BVB 09

Weidenfeller

Pisczek
Santana
Hummels
Schmelzer

Gündogan
Leitner
Blaszyzykowski
Götze
Reus

Schieber

Man City

Pantillmon

Zabaleta
Lescott
Nastasic
K.Toure

Garcia
Barry
Milner
Nasri
Sinclair

Dzeko<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:18 pm --<br /><br />
DannyBoy2890 said:
We're gonna get absolutely stuffed

I doubt it, Dortmund already have their thoughts on the weekend and won't really be up for this game.

bayern blade said:
ElanJo said:
Don't they get cheap tickets because the taxpayers are forced to subsidise them?

No, we get cheap tickets because that's what the clubs charge. Bayern for instance charge the earth for the fans renting boxes etc because they can afford it, the savings are then passed on to the fans behind the goals via cheap tickets.

BVB 09

Weidenfeller

Pisczek
Santana
Hummels
Schmelzer

Gündogan
Leitner
Blaszyzykowski
Götze
Reus

Schieber

Man City

Pantillmon

Zabaleta
Lescott
Nastasic
K.Toure

Garcia
Barry
Milner
Nasri
Sinclair

Dzeko

-- Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:18 pm --

DannyBoy2890 said:

I doubt it, Dortmund already have their thoughts on the weekend and won't really be up for this game.

Dortmund's team that you have put up there isn't THAT weak in fairness. Santana & Scheiber perhaps, but Leitner isn't a bad player and the other 8 are genuine first teamers.

I think City will play one of Aguero or Tevez because I don't think both will start against United at the weekend and I do think Mancini would like EL qualification.

bayern blade said:
ElanJo said:

So the government doesn't subsidise the bundesliga then?

After today's press conference, it is more less obvious that Dortmund will play a full B-Team. Definitely no Kehl, Bender and Subotic which means that they don't have a real defensive midfielder in the team, and likely no Goetze, Blaszczykowski and Piszczek.

bayern blade said:
ElanJo said:

BVB 09

Weidenfeller

Pisczek
Santana
Hummels
Schmelzer

Gündogan
Leitner
Blaszyzykowski
Götze
Reus

Schieber

Man City

Pantillmon

Zabaleta
Lescott
Nastasic
K.Toure

Garcia
Barry
Milner
Nasri
Sinclair

Dzeko

DannyBoy2890 said:

Kicker? KFA. Kolo not even eligible.

blue b4 the moon said:
bayern blade said:
ElanJo said:

BVB 09

Weidenfeller

Pisczek
Santana
Hummels
Schmelzer

Gündogan
Leitner
Blaszyzykowski
Götze
Reus

Schieber

Man City

Pantillmon

Zabaleta
Lescott
Nastasic
K.Toure

Garcia
Barry
Milner
Nasri
Sinclair

Dzeko

DannyBoy2890 said:

Kicker? KFA. Kolo not even eligible.

and milner's injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.