Borussia Mönchengladbach travel thread

Flying at 7-00am tues, direct to ddorf, just off to collect the European beer tokens

If you're going to the U19s game at 13:00 (Fohlenplatz stadium next to main MG stadium), then getting across to Rheydt before the evening game is probably a better idea than travelling back towards MG as the old town drinking area in MG is about 15 mins walk from the bus station, whereas in Rheydt it's more central. However, it might be an idea to grab a taxi (if possible) to Rheydt after the U19s game as it looks like buses go halfway back to MG before Rheydt, or via Rheindahlen village with at least one change on both routes. I doubt the shuttle buses will be operating early for the U19s. The stadium itself is built on an old British Army base, Ayrshire barracks, so there's probably not a lot to do nearby when there's not a football match on, and I reckon the NAAFI shut years ago!

Will he ek

I also have no intentions of doing an irish pub but unfortunately most city fans seem obsessed with congregating in or around them wherever we go
I only meant you can't walk very far in Düsseldorf without coming across one. For those that do want an Irish pub there are plenty to chose from

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.