Borussia Mönchengladbach travel thread

I know you can use your match ticket, for free travel on the regional trains, on match day. But i was just wondering if anyone know's if the match ticket will get you from Dusseldorf airport, to the city center ?

I know you can use your match ticket, for free travel on the regional trains, on match day. But i was just wondering if anyone know's if the match ticket will get you from Dusseldorf airport, to the city center ?
As long as it's match day and you use the regional train I'm sure it does. But if not its €2.60. There are two train stations at Düsseldorf airport. One is regional and one is intercity

Sounds like them German police are trying to keep people away from Monchengladbach and get them to go to a square in Reyhdt. Apparently there's a free shuttle service to the ground from there, presumably it won't be as easy to get to, and back, from Düsseldorf.

Sounds like them German police are trying to keep people away from Monchengladbach and get them to go to a square in Reyhdt. Apparently there's a free shuttle service to the ground from there, presumably it won't be as easy to get to, and back, from Düsseldorf.
Where do you get this notice from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.