Borussia Monchengladbach vs Manchester City pre-match

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a game where we can't afford to lose, otherwise we could end up having to beat Celtic at home to qualify for the knockout stages. Last year we only just beat them away with a last minute penalty from Sergio. That is why it will not be an easy game against Borussia Monchengladbach. The last game against Celtic will not be easy, unless they are already out altogether. If they lose on Wednesday then we could have a much easier game, then if Celtic have to come and win at the Etithad. Let's get the win we need against Borusssia Monchengladbach then maybe some of the fringe players maybe able to get a game against Celtic at home.

I would put money on......That Sane will definitely get a run out.

We beat them last year with a very late Sergio penalty. I can see us winning a bit more comfortably this time.
Come on City !

Gundogan will start so i expect this line up:

Bravo

Sagna Ota Stones Kolarov

Fernandinho

Sane Gundogan KDB Clichy

Sterling

Bench : Wully , and including Komps Fernando Aguero Nolito Itchy and a youngster , maybe

Aleix Garcia.

This line up would definitely confuse BMG

Bravo

Sagna Ota Stones Kolarov

Fernandinho

Sane Gundogan KDB Clichy

Sterling

Bench : Wully , and including Komps Fernando Aguero Nolito Itchy and a youngster , maybe

Aleix Garcia.

Can't see Sterling starting up front ahead of Aguero, Nacho and Nolito tbh.

Bravo

Sagna Ota Stones Kolarov

Fernandinho

Sane Gundogan KDB Clichy

Sterling

Aleix Garcia.

It confuses me!

Bravo

Sagna Ota Stones Kolarov

Fernandinho

Sane Gundogan KDB Clichy

Sterling

Aleix Garcia.

No Silva ?

Wouldn't write them off TOO much but they're a poor side in comparison to last season

I think the inexperience of their manager has brought a bit of almost complacency to their side. When he was appointed through their system last year their squad and club had a big boost and they really were an excellent side. A couple of notable losses to the squad (Xhaka for example) has left them quite young in some areas and the manager is going through his first real tough spell. A very harsh last minute loss at the weekend in their derby, coupled with the way we totally dismantled them with one hand in the first game in manchester means we SHOULD have enough to win
If we keep the ball well we win the game. As poor as they've been, they are still a pressing/countering kind of side. As low as your confidence is, you can still run and chase and thats the only worry.
I genuinely think we will win 3-0/1, and can see us really pushing on now
2 international breaks in is where Bayern properly clicked under pep, and thus I think we now have a fully fit and prepared side (yaya back in means total harmony) to challenge properly.

Can't believe we have been selected for the
Lunchtime BT slot after this Wednesday game. Twats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.