Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------Bravo

Sagna-----Kompany---Stones------ Clichy

---------------ferna--------- Ilky

Sterling----- silva---- KDB----------- Nolito

--------------------Kun

Subs: Kolorov, Sane, NAvas Fernando Willy and Nacho

However after the Kompany injury I don't think he will be risked so Im guessing we will put Ottomendi in there
will Gundo be wearing his magic invisible coat?

who can shed some light on gladbach . I am only worried about their attack from the wings as our current full backs always keep me in doubt ( against pacy wingers particularly ) . So who plays on the wings for this german team and how good are their wingers

-----------------Bravo

Sagna-----Kompany---Stones------ Clichy

---------------ferna--------- Ilky

Sterling----- silva---- KDB----------- Nolito

--------------------Kun

Subs: Kolorov, Sane, NAvas Fernando Willy and Nacho

However after the Kompany injury I don't think he will be risked so Im guessing we will put Ottomendi in there

I'm sure we'll win playing with 12 in the team :)

Don't let the ranking blind you. Gladbach are much better than that. Played Cologne of the park yet ended up looking like we did vs Borough.

It is their final chance to try and qualify. If Barca qualifies on Wednesday, Gladbach might even face their chances at Camp Nou. German teams can live up to the occasion so I gather it will all be but an easy game.

Wouldn't be surprised if Pep plays the Germans. Gundogan the certainty but Sane might be preferred to either Nolito or Sterling. The other certainty will be me enjoying the build up to the game in or around Gladbach.

Bravo
Sagna
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero

3-1 to us (Kun x 2, KDB)

I think he'll go full strength as we can afford a slip up if Barca qualify and give Gladbach a fighting chance in the last game.

Bravo
Zaba Stones Otamendi Kolarov
Fernandinho
Sterling Gundogan Silva DeBruyne
Aguero​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.