Botany Bay - Chorley

jollycity said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I too arrived there saw that the cheeky fucking twats want you to pay to effectively get in to a shopping centre and promptly left. Whichever genius came up with that idea has probably lost them thousands in business over the years. Stupid decision. It's not that people are short of a couple of quid they just don't like having the piss took out of them. Suck my plums Botany Bay.

They haven't charged for over a year now

Fair enough but proves a point, I wonder how many people have never gone back to find out.

Hamann Pineapple said:
jollycity said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
I too arrived there saw that the cheeky fucking twats want you to pay to effectively get in to a shopping centre and promptly left. Whichever genius came up with that idea has probably lost them thousands in business over the years. Stupid decision. It's not that people are short of a couple of quid they just don't like having the piss took out of them. Suck my plums Botany Bay.

They haven't charged for over a year now

Fair enough but proves a point, I wonder how many people have never gone back to find out.

Don't bother, even free it's shit

Lets be honest shopping is shit and window shopping/browsing is fucking shit, fortunately I have been married a long time and Mrs Headroom knows my feelings so i don't do shopping, a very nice man from Tesco brings our monthly shop to the door and if i need anything i get it off the internet.

Happy days.

Blue2112 said:
Went out for the afternoon with Mrs 2112 yesterday and called in to Botany Bay over in Chorley. Loads of City memorabilia in there, signed shirts, framed photos etc some really nice stuff and not too expensive. Found a nice collection of vinyl which is something of an achilles heel for me and ended up buying some Fairport Convention, Free, Back Street Crawler and Terry Reid. Probably end up going back for more.

Drove over to Rivington Pike for a nice walk in some beautiful countryside - all on our own doorstep - and then fell into a cracking traditional countryside pub 'The Yew Tree' for and early evening meal. Food was superb and would recommend if anyones over that way to call in.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.yewtreeinnchorley.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.yewtreeinnchorley.com</a>

live near here and take dog for a walk around rivington....yew tree about 20 mins walk.....I cycle past botany bay on the canal route.....some nice pubs and beers....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.