Bottom of the league

Where do you lot get all this shit from, it’s beyond ridiculous and we shouldn’t even be mentioning it... If I didn’t read anti City info on here I’d never see it ... Once we start discussing it in any shape or form, clowns like these have achieved their aim ....

Just thinking aloud, I’m not discussing it :-)

I’m surprised we got 20 plus points and not minus 20 ...

City have been named the Premier League's least ethical club in an analysis of club ownerships.

20 clubs got points based on 12 criteria - sponsorship, employment practices, free speech, human rights and fan involvement.

Fulham came top in the table drawn up by FIFA Ethics and Regulation Watch with 115 points.

City are at the bottom with 20.

Unsurprisingly, some media outlets have felt this needed publishing today.

Amazing what people will do to tar our club.

Sports washing, eh?
Me personally i love it,
Nostalgic reasons,when we were shit & bottom off a few leagues.
Anyway fk fifa',ethics wonder where they would come in a poll,the racist C.NTS.
USA ownership let police murder unarmed civilians,
Beat people up on peaceful demonstrations and add a substantial spray off pepper spray.
And not forgetting a certain owner hacks another club,& not least under scrutiny in the usa for,something against another rounders club,
YEAP,..ethics go fk your self fifa.

Who cares?

That reputation has been embeded in media and opposition fans for years.

And to be fair not all practices of any owner(s) is saintly, in our cases the focus is always on any negative they can percieve to be there.

If you were not arsed when this shite was being spread 8-10 years ago then let it go, much more up to date bullshit to worry about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.