Boubacar Kamara

Assuming, but doe Kamara want a season 3rd choice mid 4th choice centre back, unlikely.
Would be really be 3rd choice mid? And even if that were the case, he would be looking at playing a lot of games for one of the world’s top teams in 22/23

Would be really be 3rd choice mid? And even if that were the case, he would be looking at playing a lot of games for one of the world’s top teams in 22/23
Yes he would, anyway think with Fernandinho staying expect this is a none starter.

He does play CB, but he’s more a CDM , great composure and aggressive in a tackle when Marseille play well it’s because he dominates the midfield
That’s what we have been discussing. And I agree

Could make a lot of sense if Ake wanted to leave. Cover at centre back, whilst being eyed as a midfielder long term.

If his contract is up in 2022, it could be a masterstroke.

Perhaps Dinho is staying on as a player coach, not expecting to play nearly as many games next season?
He's still be registered as a player taking up a squad place though. Many ifs to this but if we are also looking at Grealish somebody already has to make way, I cann't see 2 players leaving making room for 2 midfielders. Doesn't make any sense to me. I try and judge these rumour not so much on is the player any good or do I want them more does it make sense to me for the squad if Fern stays this to me doesn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.