Bouncer punches woman who tried to punch him

Can't remember any but i wasn't a stupid drunk and back then groups of girls stuck together to keep each other out of trouble

Like i say Plymouth is a forces city and bouncers look after things very well,if they can control squaddies i'm sure a drunk women wouldn't be a problem

Drunk women are ruthless, I'm not sure how it compares to what it was like when you were on the clubbing scene, but over the last decade alcohol induced domestics/girl fights have become increasingly noticeable in the streets..... I remember one night in town I was with a girl and she just out of nowhere started physically assaulting this other girl and her boyfriend for looking at her, all of a sudden before I knew it, I had 5 guys crowded round me telling me to calm her down or I'm getting my head kicked in.

Problem is today women believe men have no rights to hit them regardless of their actions, regardless of gender you should be old enough to reap the conciquences of your actions when you can't handle a few drinks.

You have no idea how long he has spent talking to her beforehand. What has gone on or anything.

You're taking a ten second video and then trying to make your mind up on his ability to do his job. The law is right behind him on this. He was attacked, he slapped her. She stumbles off. He's not hit her with a closed fist. He's done no lasting damage. She deserved it and she will think twice next time. He will certainly not be getting any sort of reprimand.

What you saw regarding what bouncers did with squaddies two decades back is neither here nor there. And if you're telling me that you saw a bouncer receive a punch from a squaddie and just take it then I will call bollocks.
The point is good bouncers never let it get that far,they have training to diffuse aggression,if it comes to a punch up then all bets are off but that is not their job to let it get that far

They don't just punch everyone.

You've no idea how long he has or has not spent trying to diffuse the situation.

He was attacked and gave her an open handed slap. He is legally entitled to defend himself as such.

Looks like a case of attempted assault by the woman and assault by the bloke to me.

No doubt this woman knows someone who knows somebody else and this won't be the end of this,even with the police involvement at the moment
Maybe not now,but revenge always gets the better of people

Drunk women are ruthless, I'm not sure how it compares to what it was like when you were on the clubbing scene, but over the last decade alcohol induced domestics/girl fights have become increasingly noticeable in the streets..... I remember one night in town I was with a girl and she just out of nowhere started physically assaulting this other girl and her boyfriend for looking at her, all of a sudden before I knew it, I had 5 guys crowded round me telling me to calm her down or I'm getting my head kicked in.

Problem is today women believe men have no rights to hit them regardless of their actions, regardless of gender you should be old enough to reap the conciquences of your actions when you can't handle a few drinks.
I agree women are ridiculous these days when they go out,makes me sad to see them fighting and lying in the street completely out of it,they don't seem to look after each other like wed id and can't just get a bit pissed and have fun,it's a sorry state of affairs

I agree women are ridiculous these days when they go out,makes me sad to see them fighting and lying in the street completely out of it,they don't seem to look after each other like wed id and can't just get a bit pissed and have fun,it's a sorry state of affairs

Tbh it would be wrong to just target women, people in general are a shambles.... I'm only 28 and hate going town seeing the sorry state people of all ages get themselves into, it's embarrassing, and personally I'd hate to be a bouncer and deal with 90% of the people I see making a mockery of society.

Tbh it would be wrong to just target women, people in general are a shambles.... I'm only 28 and hate going town seeing the sorry state people of all ages get themselves into, it's embarrassing, and personally I'd hate to be a bouncer and deal with 90% of the people I see making a mockery of society.
When i worked in casualty we were so busy patching up drunks at the weekends,waste of NHS resources and time

The point is good bouncers never let it get that far,they have training to diffuse aggression,if it comes to a punch up then all bets are off but that is not their job to let it get that far
Haha. You really believe that every single person, in a pissed up aggressive state, can be talked down from violence.

O.k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.