Bouncer punches woman who tried to punch him

Watch the un blurred video rather than reading a headline.

And you think being a bouncer is the same as working in A and E and despite doing the job at uni I've no experience of it. Whatever, you're clueless and I won't change your mind and you certainly won't change mind.
Talking down drunks is the same in casualty as it is in a club doorway,a drunk is a drunk,you never back down,i stand mine when i have the experience to back myself,if you have a different video,article of it then lets see it

Talking down drunks is the same in casualty as it is in a club doorway,a drunk is a drunk,you never back down,i stand mine when i have the experience to back myself,if you have a different video,article of it then lets see it
I watched it on a live leak Facebook link at lunchtime.

A and E isn't the same. As a bouncer you are the source of the anger. The face of the premises that isn't letting them in or is ejecting them. Totally different situations.

I watched it on a live leak Facebook link at lunchtime.

A and E isn't the same. As a bouncer you are the source of the anger. The face of the premises that isn't letting them in or is ejecting them. Totally different situations.
It really isn't,drunks assault casualty staff all the time,thats why there are a couple of security guards on as well,the staff try and treat them as thats the job unless they can't be controlled then they are restrained not punched in the face

Haha. You really believe that every single person, in a pissed up aggressive state, can be talked down from violence.

O.k.
Here you go....

Doesn't even need to be "every single person" just one woman in high heels who takes a ridiculous swing, in this instance.

In future, do your own research of your own words.

It really isn't,drunks assault casualty staff all the time,thats why there are a couple of security guards on as well,the staff try and treat them as thats the job unless they can't be controlled then they are restrained not punched in the face
"
"What are bouncers not allowed to do?
Bouncers are not entitled to engage in the use of force unless they are first threatened with physical harm.

Thus, unless they are approached with physical threats of harm, bouncers are not permitted to:

• Strike a patron with a punch or kick
  • Push or physically throw a person out of the establishment
  • Restrain them in a chokeholds or other techniques"
Maybe you should be a bouncer then as you've obviously got an answer for everything, in your mind atleast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.