Bournemouth (A) Post Match Thread

Horrible little ground. Bournemouth always raise their game for us. Not watched any reruns, but did Ota actually foul the guy for the free kick ? Looked like a pirouette to me, although I'll watch MOTD2 for confirmation. Great day - Ashes and all.

Too early to think about this but David Silva will be hugely missed.
He will go out at the top. I think it'll cement his legend forever more, like Kompany did and how I think Aguero will go - absolute peak of 3 world class stars with world class attitudes.

Something in my eye....

But the result was a good enough comeback. Every season it's been like this. We haven't been brilliant, have a dodgy result, but
do enough. I think the real fitness doesn't fully kick in till after the international break.
We didn't play as many pre-season games as some, so we're still hitting our stride - albeit we completely outclassed Spurs last week. Bournemouth are a niggly hard working little team - wore them out in the end. Mahrez seemed to turn into trouble going forward - kept taking a step to his right when we had players bursting down the left in space.

He will go out at the top. I think it'll cement his legend forever more, like Kompany did and how I think Aguero will go - absolute peak of 3 world class stars with world class attitudes.

Something in my eye....
Too right, legends without any controversy, love them all, just great players.

If I’m wrong then fair enough but as I understand the rule if a foul starts outside the box and continues inside it’s a penalty is it not? If a foul is committed outside and the players momentum takes him in then it’s a free kick

You’re not wrong. For me it was a definite penalty. Yes it was the Rags and were all happy fot it not to be given but I would be fuming if that would have been a City player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.