Bournemouth (A) Post Match Thread

Think in all of Guardiola’s three seasons at the club we’ve not been at our best in the early games. It’s usually after the first international break when things start to click. Don’t think we should be unduly worried.

He won the first six in his first season and it went to shit after.

Last 3 including this season, all 7 points and a controversial draw, in first 3 games; VAR. Hand Ball, Sending off.

Brilliant from Pep, he knows we are being shafted.

We love you Pep, I feel he really gets City and knows the fans love him
Hope he signs another contract extension, he realises the challenge here

He won the first six in his first season and it went to shit after.

Last 3 including this season, all 7 points and a controversial draw, in first 3 games; VAR. Hand Ball, Sending off.
Hopefully that’s a good omen for this season!

Took my 80 year old Dad to his first away game today since he had a stroke in March, he's now partially sighted but even he could see it was a penalty on Silva!!

Thought we were scrappy at times, and a massively improved when Rodri came on, he's going to be a star for us.

If we ask nicely wonder if Dave would give us another season?

Watching Peps post match in the background the ground staff are cutting the grass along with not watering the pitch some teams will try anything to hamper us , nothing will stop us , VAR aside Im even more confident we'll win 3 titles on the trot
Not watering the grass AFTER the match to hamper us? Bast&rds!!...:)

Not watering the grass AFTER the match to hamper us? Bast&rds!!...:)
Getting in their preparation early for the corresponding fixture in the 2020/21 season! On a separate note, did anyone think the dry pitch might’ve been a factor in the nasty injury sustained by Daniels? His knee seemed to get caught up in the turf, whereas on a watered pitch he might’ve just slid normally. Or did I imagine that?

It's practice you double Dutch fucker; )

How ya doing mate? Leet me know when you're coming over for a game. We'll have a beer or two and a catch up pal

Tbh mate I carefully pick my trips over. No CL. Hate that competition and why should I sponsor UEFA. And tbh I find it harder and harder to sponsor the FA who are bent as well.

Getting in their preparation early for the corresponding fixture in the 2020/21 season! On a separate note, did anyone think the dry pitch might’ve been a factor in the nasty injury sustained by Daniels? His knee seemed to get caught up in the turf, whereas on a watered pitch he might’ve just slid normally. Or did I imagine that?
I think you are right Ric, so in an effort to disrupt our passing (which it did to a certain degree) they injured one of their own key players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.