Bournemouth (A) Post Match Thread

I couldn't help noticing on MOTD2 last night that the cheers when we scored were very muted, was that them turning the sound down or our fans waiting until we had had the VAR (urggghhh) decision? Those attending was it subdued, I know this sounds a bit daft but I felt as if the atmosphere wasn't as joyous and exuberant as normal. Am I just imagining it?
The 'fuck VAR' singing was loud enough :-)

How Dubravka makes it in over Eddie is beyond my understanding (even with his yellow his statistics and match contributions far exceed the Newcastle keeper’s... clean sheets are one of the most overvalued arbitrary metrics in football).

The inclusion of David and Sergio are shays.

Good win but i thought we were rubbish today.
KDB, Zinchenko, Otamendi and Laporte all had stinkers and Walker looked like a walking red card.
Too many errors and I wish to hell we would stop conceding to set pieces every week it's Ridicluous.
Well that's a new back four then. Oh and quick nick Hazard from Madrid

It does intrigue me that a team with 29% Possession gets 17 free kicks...

Similar to last week, spurs had 27% possession and yet got 16 free kicks.
West ham had 45% possession and got 17

Where as we’ve had 9/5/8 respectively.

In contrast to that,
United had 71% possession against crystal palace and had 17 free kicks (and they still lost, the ****s haha)
Liverpool has 54% possession and still managed to get 9 free kicks.

Very strange, or is this the tactical foul business that didn’t seem to exist when giggs and Scholes were killing people on the break?

Has it only just clicked mate ;-)

Most posters seemed to agree that the team looked better once Gundogan was taken off . Were you actually watching ?

My point was clear, Gundogan adds more creativity while Rodri offer more protection.

Thats why Pep replaced Rodri with Gundogan against Spurs when it was 2-2 and City needed a goal.

I know Gundogan wasn't great last game, but usually he is not bad as #6.

My point was clear, Gundogan adds more creativity while Rodri offer more protection.

Thats why Pep replaced Rodri with Gundogan against Spurs when it was 2-2 and City needed a goal.

I know Gundogan wasn't great last game, but usually he is not bad as #6.

Yes OK if you say so.

Give Howe a bit of credit. He has set up similar for most games against us. Two banks of four while giving up territory and condensing play. Has managed to keep it tight in most games, at least for 75 minutes.

On Sunday he changed it, and it definitely surprised us, that and the pitch, made it a really tough game.

Though of course to many, we played rubbish, or at least a good half of the team did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.