Bournemouth (A) | Post Match Thread

A good but not great performance. I actually thought we played better and created more vs Forest but we were much more clinical today and had the bit of luck at times that we didn't get last week.

I think a front 4 of Grealish, Fodeen, Haaland and Alvarez has some potential.
Would you like the idea of a 4-2-2-2?

Didn't think we were that good or that bad really, just clinical in the first half and that gave us a buffer in the second half.

Our discipline in the last 30 mins is shocking these days and Bournemouth could have easily made it nervy with better finishing.

Can't remember the last time we were good for a whole game or won both halves of a league match. Before the World Cup?

Don't think we've adapted to the 5 subs rule either. Shape of the team always goes to shit after more than 3 subs.

Lewis good. Ake good. Foden good. Perrone good. Pleased for Haaland. Phillips a real worry - doesn't look anywhere near ready.
Wolves.

I wouldn't be averse to trying it.
its basically just a 4-2-4 with the full backs tucked in. unfortunately the only way to kev in the team is to play him in the front 4, so no alvarez. or right wing but it never works there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.