Bournemouth (A) | Post Match Thread

Rico Lewis is simply incredible. Palmer needs to step it up then wel have 3 top level academy players in the squad! The stuff of dreams.
Tinhat on, but never got what people see in Palmer.
Never been over impressed by his performances.
Rico Lewis, on the other hand, wonderful player with a huge heart.

Philips got booked for his first mistimed tackle, as only City players tend to do. And Solanke the big Wankee play acting to get him sent off was disgraceful, clearly no contact so VAR should card him for cheating.
That was a "home" booking. You should only get a yellow if advantage is played if it was a "reckless" challenge. That was just an attempted trip.

Last edited:
That was a "home" booking. You should only get a yellow if advantaged is played if it was a "reckless" challenge. That was just an attempted trip.
pretty sure this law was introduced this season and I couldn’t understand the booking. Another example of us being reffed differently

Tinhat on, but never got what people see in Palmer.
Never been over impressed by his performances.
Rico Lewis, on the other hand, wonderful player with a huge heart.
I disagree. I think Palmer makes some brilliant moves and some of his attacking play is excellent, incisive, fast…..but he does need to learn to pass in those positions instead of trying to score.

Most of you are being blinded by the result imho.

I thought the performance was ok, nothing more.

However, we took our chances and that changes games and results.

Bournemouth we’re comically shit and will go down.

Thought Lewis had yet another really good game and his drifting into midfield suits Gundogan and gives him more licence to play higher up.

3 much needed points and really pleased to get back to winning ways.
This

Most of you are being blinded by the result imho.

I thought the performance was ok, nothing more.

However, we took our chances and that changes games and results.

Bournemouth we’re comically shit and will go down.

Thought Lewis had yet another really good game and his drifting into midfield suits Gundogan and gives him more licence to play higher up.

3 much needed points and really pleased to get back to winning ways.

I think you might be a little harsh there, a few days after Leipzig with minimal changes we won comfortably away. Bournemouth aren’t great but unlike a lot of teams really had a go at us but as a result we weren’t playing our usual back 10. We created chances and we’re in total control until the subs arrived.

We’re still not at our best but the performances of late have been better. If we keep going on this trajectory we should be there or thereabouts this season.

Where was our left back for the Bournemouth goal? He was nowhere to be seen!
I think it was supposed to Gomez at the time, although I'm not sure as the left back changes every game, and even during games.

Where was our left back for the Bournemouth goal? He was nowhere to be seen!
I think it was supposed to Gomez at the time, although I'm not sure as the left back changes every game, and even during games.
He was playing in midfield for some weird reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.