Laporte
Angelino
Rodrigo
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Mahrez
Sterling
G. Jesus

Id go with that line up. Tough game will be, won't be cricket score. 1-3 to City

Angelino in if Zinchenko injured. (cos otherwise whats the point of buying him). Cancelo in for Walker surely he has to make his debut at some point.

Ederson
Cancelo
Otamendi
Laporte
Angelino
Rodrigo
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Mahrez
Sterling
G. Jesus

Id go with that line up. Tough game will be, won't be cricket score. 1-3 to City

Angelino in if Zinchenko injured. (cos otherwise whats the point of buying him). Cancelo in for Walker surely he has to make his debut at some point.
The reason to buy Angelino was to get a potential £25 million player for £6 million.

...*sigh*.., it’ll be another var decision to fuck us over again.

I’ll be at the Leeds festival...but my mind will certainly be on the game.

Come on City!!!!

After reading Peps interview the other day and a few of the players responses on Twitter, feel that yesterdays raw decisions will put fire in the belly. Bournemouth will play exactly like Spurs did yesterday and play 10 men behind the ball. We need to take our chances and defender better than yesterday. Like to see Cancelo if Zinc is injured.

Let’s see if they can keep up their disallowing 1 goal per game average for us.
It’s higher than that if you factor in the blatant penalty. I know it’s not a guaranteed goal, but it’s probably around a 70% chance of one. So they have disallowed 2.7 goals in 2 games. 1.35 per game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.