Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You and few others have gone for Fernandinho over Rodri, which I find very surprising. How come?

I think dinho in certain away games is a better fit at the minute mate? Rodri has started extremely well but a small ground and a team that will want to piss on our chips makes me think dinho would be the better choice.

Referee: Andre Marriner Assistants: Scott Ledger; Simon Long Fourth official: Simon Hooper VAR: Kevin Friend Assistant VAR: Matthew Wilkes

The bottler and now the blind man,they are taking the piss out of us now
6 officials ,yet not 1 saw the blindly obvious pen not given last wk.
I forgot all about the 4th official tbh..exactly what is their role nowadays? Putting up the extra time monitor?

Really looking forward to this one. Nice and sunny weather predicted, decent home support and a ground we have historically done very well at.

If they somehow manage to get a corner, I wonder whether blind Andre will spot Otamendi hauling down Josh King (or whoever) for a penner?!

Absolutely nailed on it will be given.

In our defence, we'll produce a photograph of Otters sitting in his living-room watching the telly as proof he wasn't even on the pitch but that won't stop Andre from carrying out his pre-game instructions.

No point in guessing the side mission impossible, but I'm going for a 2-1 city win played in 30 degree heat, phew! Oh and City getting the rub of the green from var in this game, ok try not to laugh.

I think dinho in certain away games is a better fit at the minute mate? Rodri has started extremely well but a small ground and a team that will want to piss on our chips makes me think dinho would be the better choice.

He hasn't played on a small ground yet so I suppose you could argue he may be pressed too quickly for what he's been used to but we don't know.

Fernandinho may be more used to our League but he's 34, coming off the back of a summer tournament with his country. He's not played any preseason games or had any minutes at all yet.

I think Rodri is improving fast and I was mightily impressed with his performance against Spurs. Apart from Esteemed Kompany I'm surprised it appears no one else is.

0 - 3

Sterling doubles, Aguero

I wonder why Bernardo doesn't kick the ball right to the goal so many many times , he just got the right position , clear view to goal, and he just making another unnecessary dribbling or pass the ball to the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.