Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Bournemouth (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody plays conserative against us even the teams that are popular for playing open attacking football.

After the disgustingly negative tactics of Howe last year I reckon this will be tight. Clean sheet essential

Yeah, I’d forgotten about all that last year,but it’s coming back to me now. And timewasting from the off weren’t they? (Or am I confusing them with a myriad of our other opponents?!)

The media are already saying there’s a big chance Bournemouth will “go for it”. Haha

What actually will happen is they will park the bus like most teams, but this won’t ever be mentioned in the media.

Bournemouth have never played football against us , in fact they are one of the worst for parking the bus .

Pep Guardiola: “I believe in the spirit, in what I can smell, and the way we are playing – and after the way we played against Tottenham I think we can do it. Even though we drew, that game showed we can do even better than last season..."

“Our game last week was better than when we beat Chelsea 6-0 last season. The level was so good. It was incredible. If we maintain the way we are training and the competitive feeling between the players then we can try to be better.”

I dont think VAR will be an issue today, they have managed to get Dippers that little points gap and they wont want to attract attention by making it three games in a row . VAR will be used at key times against us during the season as required by the prem/dippers. After yesterdays scum game the Prem are going to have to go balls deep on the dippers to ensure a new name on the trophy .

Got a bad feeling about this. Absolutely dread going into games now with this pathetic VAR system which is purpose built to find ways to screw you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.