Bournemouth (a) pre-match thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 18 Aug 2019.

?

Bournemouth (a) prediction

Poll closed 25 Aug 2019.
  1. Win

90.2%
  2. Draw

6.0%
  3. Lose

3.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ojeme

ojeme

Everybody plays conserative against us even the teams that are popular for playing open attacking football.

2. blue cigar

blue cigar

A well watered pitch with short grass would be nice but I very much doubt that.

3. chesterbells

chesterbells

Yeah, I’d forgotten about all that last year,but it’s coming back to me now. And timewasting from the off weren’t they? (Or am I confusing them with a myriad of our other opponents?!)

4. Easy

Easy

The media are already saying there’s a big chance Bournemouth will “go for it”. Haha

What actually will happen is they will park the bus like most teams, but this won’t ever be mentioned in the media.

5. ballinio

ballinio

Bournemouth have never played football against us , in fact they are one of the worst for parking the bus .

6. karen7

karen7

Pep Guardiola: “I believe in the spirit, in what I can smell, and the way we are playing – and after the way we played against Tottenham I think we can do it. Even though we drew, that game showed we can do even better than last season..."

“Our game last week was better than when we beat Chelsea 6-0 last season. The level was so good. It was incredible. If we maintain the way we are training and the competitive feeling between the players then we can try to be better.”

ZanteWeatherman likes this.
  7. Dr Jacoby

Dr Jacoby

I wonder if Bournemouth will play a 10-0-0 or an audacious 8-1-1 formation.

8. Matt the Giant

Matt the Giant

The flood gates will be opened wide either case.

9. lonestay

lonestay

I dont think VAR will be an issue today, they have managed to get Dippers that little points gap and they wont want to attract attention by making it three games in a row . VAR will be used at key times against us during the season as required by the prem/dippers. After yesterdays scum game the Prem are going to have to go balls deep on the dippers to ensure a new name on the trophy .

BlumerMooner and Newman Noggs like this.
  10. ws01

ws01

Got a bad feeling about this. Absolutely dread going into games now with this pathetic VAR system which is purpose built to find ways to screw you

blueeeee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.