Bournemouth (A) - Sat 24th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks , that poster never provides a source
I think their source is they just check a city player's fantasy team somehow. So say stones is playing FPL they check if stones has put kdb on his bench. I might be wrong though.

I think you might be right
Im pretty sure they're not, you can only see that after the transfer deadline for fpl and that hadn't passed when he posted (it's 90 minute before the first prem game and even then shows as updating for a while)

I think their source is they just check a city player's fantasy team somehow. So say stones is playing FPL they check if stones has put kdb on his bench. I might be wrong though.
You can’t check other players’ teams though until a while after the deadline once it’s all updated.

There are leaks and they get team news, I don’t think it’s anything more than that. Then those in possession of such info know that there’s a market for it on Twitter within the FPL community. If you have legit early team news on a team like City with lots of FPL assets, you can gain a large following in no time.

Last edited:
I just saw it from that FPL Toni Twitter account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.