Bournemouth (A) - Sat 24th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks , that poster never provides a source
What should he provide a source? He's always right, every single time. You can hang your hat on Kev not starting, same as that apparently Ake, Haaland, Foden, and Dias are all confirmed starters.

edit…famous last words though, watch him be wrong today, lol.

What should he provide a source? He's always right, every single time. You can hang your hat on Kev not starting, same as that apparently Ake, Haaland, Foden, and Dias are all confirmed starters.

edit…famous last words though, watch him be wrong today, lol.
You forgot Walker on the bench as well ;)

He hates him for keeping phil out of the middle , well documented and admitted , weird as fuck
I don't 'hate' any player on City. Your seeming obsession with me and my takes are 'weird as fuck'.

Just as you shit on Grealish, and I defend him—different strokes for different folks.

I don't 'hate' any player on City. Your seeming obsession with me and my takes are 'weird as fuck'.

Just as you shit on Grealish, and I defend him—different strokes for different folks.
When did i last "shit" on grealish ? Not liking kev, probably one of if not our best ever player , is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.