Bournemouth (A) - Sat 24th Feb, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people really get that down that Alvarez is starting?

I wouldn't have him in my first 11 if we were full strength and I also think he looks like he needs a rest, but that aside, he is a fine player that's been very good for us more often than not.

Plenty of huge clubs would be in for him if he was available, I've no doubt about that.

Hopefully he shuts a few people up today. Some of our fans would have you believe he's as bad as Antony.
Alvarez is on the verve of being a scapegoat by several on this forum. I can't understand why because he's class.

Do people really get that down that Alvarez is starting?

I wouldn't have him in my first 11 if we were full strength and I also think he looks like he needs a rest, but that aside, he is a fine player that's been very good for us more often than not.

Plenty of huge clubs would be in for him if he was available, I've no doubt about that.

Hopefully he shuts a few people up today. Some of our fans would have you believe he's as bad as Antony.
Hes pretty badly out of form but with no kev I can see why he starts. His effort is relentless but his play is loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.